New Blog

Hey all,

I've been working hard on a new blog. My dream for it is to some day be a place where I can showcase my hats that I will make for my (hopefully) millinery business. It is also a place where I can merge all of my creative outlets into one giant outlet. Those outlets also include fashion and acting. Maybe one day when I actually have a house to call my own (or maybe even a house that I live in for more than a year or two at a time), I'll also post pictures of some of my renovations, DIY projects or new additions to the house.

Right now, it is just a couple reviews of Red Carpet attire from recent awards shows, but in the near future, I hope to add pictures of outfits that I have put together, pictures of other people wearing outfits they have put together, stories about attempts to become an actress, and of course, hats!!!

I want to get a digital SLR camera for my blog to help to blog look nicer (and just to take nicer pictures for my own personal enjoyment). Does anybody have any suggestions for quality, but still relatively cheap cameras?

Anyways, without further ado: actfashmillinery.wordpress.com

0 comments:



Post a Comment